Friday, June 10, 2011

English Paper Piecing Progress

 Good Morning!!!  Today is my day off from the quilt store.  Handling fabric all day in the store makes me so eager to get back home and do some piecing.  I have been working on the grandmother's diamonds, albeit s-l-o-w-l-y!!  Progress is slow but it is progress nevertheless!  I made a quilt last week for the shop's Market Review Party later this month.  Once that event is over, I will post the pictures of the quilt.  It was a fun one to make.
 I have a full house at the moment.  All the kiddo's are on holiday for the summer.  It is really great having them around.  Of course the cooking and cleaning has risen exponentially.  Hence less time to sew.  That is OK though!  Come Fall, I will be sitting all by myself with plenty of time to stitch.  I will make hay while the sun shines and just enjoy the kid's being around.  They truly are my husband's and my hearts delights!!
I hope you are having a good Friday and I wish you a lovely weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment