Thursday, August 25, 2011

Christmas Stockings and Santa's Little Helper!

 Good Morning!!  I hope this blog finds you all happy!  I certainly am happy!  We have had the most blisteringly hot summer in Texas with 56 (?) days in the triple digit figures.  This morning I woke up to thunder and rain!!!  I nearly had to ask myself "What is that curious sound?".  It was not much rain but it was enough to gladden the heart!!!
On to things sewing!  I am teaching a class at The Quilt Asylum during the next three months.  Yep, you guessed it - a Christmas stocking class!  These are the samples I stitched up to show folks what they will be making.  They turned out really well.

 Here is Santa's little helper! O'Malley loves to come and lie on my sewing.  He was being all cute and social.  One of my favorite things in the whole world is to sew (you've probably come to that conclusion yourself).  It is even sweeter in the company of a sweet furry cat!
I hope you all have a great day and thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment