Friday, November 9, 2012

Its Been a Bow Tie Week

I have wanted to make a bow tie quilt for the longest time.  I had bought some fabric to start hand piecing the bow ties and that was just not snapping my socks.  Sooooo slooooow!  Anyhow, Bonnie Hunter has a cheddar bow tie quilt on her Quiltville.com website.  Too easy is this pattern.  
 I have been cutting bow tie pieces,
 and sewing,
and pressing blocks and having more fun than should be allowed.  I have over two hundred 3 inch bow ties.  I am over halfway for the twin bed quilt I want to make.
I hope you are having a lovely day and thank you for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. what great colors!! I love the bow tie block!
    there's just nuttin better than a good cheddar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow 200! that's awesome!

    how is your bow tie quilt coming?

    ReplyDelete