Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Houston Quilt Market!

 This was my first time attending Houston Quilt Market.  It was truly one of the most phenomenal experiences to have.  It was an action packed weekend from the time we woke up on Friday morning before the crack of dawn until Sunday evening.  The venue is absolutely HUGE!  The first two photo's are taken through a portal window on the second floor, looking down at market.  The pictures do not do the venue justice.
Booths stretch as far as the eye can see.  Each one has been carefully decorated by the vendors.  Eye candy deluxe.  
Here is a picture of myself at a booth where the animals were made of minky
We met so many "Famous" people in the quilting world.  People whom I have admired for many years.  Here I was attending a demo by Sue Daly, the Queen of English Paper Piecing.  She is just the nicest lady you could imagine.  In fact they all are.  So helpful and full of hints for your store.  
What an incredible weekend.  I will remember it as long as I live.


No comments:

Post a Comment