Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Sew Along!

Lisa Bongean is hosting a sew Along of 16 half triangle square blocks.  I love half triangle squares.  So, I decided to follow along. 

I apologize for neglecting to rotate these images before posting them.  I am making a blue and neutral quilt (because I love two color quilts and I don't have one with blue and neutral)

I am using triangle paper to piece the blocks.  Lisa Bongean sells papers that fit on charm squares.  You get 8 blocks out of one sheet.  So two sheets of triangle paper for one block.  They work up in no time at all.

Here is the latest one and again, sorry for not rotating the photo.  I wish it was easy to do on Blogger.  

I can't wait for the next block.   You can find the patterns at lisabongean.com

Have a lovely day.

Love
Chantal

3 comments:

  1. amazing how manys you can set these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're off on a fantastic start. Your quilt will be lovely with the blue and neutrals. I've been collecting the patterns but haven't started yet. I should get at it to get caught up with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea - so many block possibilities and all with HST. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete