Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Finish as Promised

 A few blogs ago I mentioned that I had to save blogging about a shop sample I stitched because the ladies at our Market Review were to be the first to see it!!  Market Review happened this afternoon and much fun was had by all.
 The pattern is called Pinwheel Parade and it was so much fun to make.  It looks harder and more complicated than it really is.  It is not a stack n whack.  You use Jelly Roll Strips and then turn your sections!!  The pattern can be ordered online at www.thequiltasylum.com.  We even ship internationally.  Check us out!!!

This quilt was made with 30's reproduction fabrics.  You certainly could use other fabrics for your project.  The pattern comes in sizes crib through king!!  This one was so much fun to make.  It is awesome to piece the blocks and wait for the pattern to emerge.  I had a hard time picking a favorite!!
I did a stitchery sample too.  I will reveal that tomorrow.
Have a great evening and thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment