Monday, February 13, 2012

Houses and Hearts

Hello!  What a fine Monday this has been.  It is cold, rainy and grey here in Texas but I had an awesome day stitching with my friend.  She is also building houses.  We made two this morning and then went to visit a quilt store.  I have come home, turned on the fire, and plan to do more stitching.  I need to catch up on construction!!!
I found these adorable heart blocks on Pinterest.  Ula Lenz is the lady to whom the patterns belong.  Thank you so much for sharing Ula!!!  They are foundation paper pieced and are so much fun to do.
Thanks for stopping by to see what I am up to.  Hope you are having fun too.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, it was a superb Monday, wasn't it? I am determined that we will actually get more SEWing done at our next SEW date! LOL! Had a great time today girlie! Love your houses and your hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun seeing you today! Thanks for making it so special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house blocks are so fun! I'm quickly running out of fabrics I can fussy cut - to put something fun in the window!

    Can you share the link for those cute heart blocks? I'd love to have the pattern.....

    ReplyDelete