Sunday, June 10, 2012

A Few Finishes!

I am so happy to report a few finishes after my post admitting how many UFO's I have.  I have been plugging away at projects and now have five crossed off my list.  The top table runner had to be quilted.  I made it as a class sample a few months ago and just needed to quilt it.  I am very happy with how it turned out.  Gotta put it one the table now and enjoy it.
 The gingerbread men/ ladies is table runner which I made two years ago.  It was also just waiting to be quilted.  It was a fun little project to make.  I used my cookie cutters to trace out the shape of the gingerbread folk.  So, it is ready for Christmas.
I feel so much better because things are moving off that daunting list.  I can't show you the fifth finish yet as it is a gift for my friend.  I am happy to say that working on projects off our list is working well for her too.  She also has five finishes.  So, grab a friend and commit to holding one another accountable for finishes.  It is fun, as well as motivating.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are on a roll. Doesn't it feel great to get something finished!?

    ReplyDelete