Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Super Cute Hexie Project!

My sweet new project from this, one of my favorite magazines!

 The instructions for this project are given to accommodate different size hexagons!  I have chosen to do 3/8th hexies!  I love tiny, but I really don't like doing the 1/4 inch ones.  That is just tooooo tiny!!!  Anyhow, I am making progress with this cute little project.  I am wondering if I should frame it or bind it!  Hmmm, I shall see what it tells me to do closer the end of the project.

3 comments:

  1. I really like that the magazine version is framed. I have seen some 1/4" projects that are glued because the paper is left in - that might work for framed items as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful.
    Have a nice day, Manuela.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful hexie project! I haven't seen this issue yet - looks like a good one.
    have fun making those sweet hexies

    ReplyDelete