Friday, February 8, 2013

A Design Wall

I have never had a design wall!  The floor has been my design wall!  Well, I had seen a few makeshift walls on Blogland that one could take down when your project was done.  I thought this would be a good idea.  I bought a flannel set of sheets for a steal from Target.  Spoke to Dear Husband and he said he would put it up for me on the passage wall adjacent to my sewing space upstairs.  He went to Ikea and came back with a mounting mechanism for blind panels.  Being the smart man he is, he did some modifying and next thing you know, my design wall was hanging!  Not as semi-permanent as I had in mind, but not intrusive at all.  Thank you sweet man!  I don't know how I have managed without one for all these years.  I love, love, love it.  Sorry about the bad photo's!  It was night time and I used my phone camera for the pictures.  Next blog I will show you the very lovely cutting table he made for me!  




1 comment:

  1. You are going to LOVE having a design wall! I'm Not quite sure how you'll reach the top side tho! LOL!

    ReplyDelete