Sunday, May 19, 2013

Play a Card!

 I fell in love with the fabric line Comma!  The colors are just so pretty and the design is fairly masculine.  So I decided to make a quilt for one of my sons!
Play a Card pattern can be found in the current issue of Quilty Magazine.  It is a pattern out there which can be purchased on its own too.  
 It is a really fun pattern to put together.  I will definately make it  again.  You require two charm packs and then background yardage.
I chose a solid fabric, called carrot, to bind it in!   Glad to tick another project off my super loooong list!
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Nice quilt! I love the pattern and fabrics and colors and quilting. I am sure your son will treasure his quilt. Thanks for sharing ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete