Monday, October 6, 2014

A Table Runner, some Applique and some Crochet!

I am busy on a few projects (Ha ha) at the moment.  Always busy with a few projects - they just change.   The first project is a table runner made from Autumn Woods.  I plan on doing some fancy quilting in the center.  I started that yesterday when Big Bertha (my Bernina 820) decided to choke on a thread and jamb herself up.  Once I got her unclogged I was feeling a bit annoyed with her so I moved onto another project.  Quilting while feeling annoyed is not a good combo.
 I dug out an older UFO  and started another block!  It is such a cute little quilt. Just simple everyday scenes appliquéd onto a 12.5" background block.
I got some more work done on the afghan.  I just love the colors.  I saw this block on Pinterest!  The colors just spoke to me.  I had to work the pattern out for myself.  Not so bad since I have been crocheting for a hundred years.  I simply can't believe it is Monday AGAIN!  I hope it is not a blue one for you! Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful variety of projects. Love the table runner - hope Bertha is behaving again soon!

    ReplyDelete