Thursday, August 10, 2017

A Completed Table Runner!

I started this table runner in June.  It is a free pattern posted by Jedicraftgirl and Gigisthimble.  They do a 5 Fat Quarter free quilt pattern at the beginning of every month.  

I love these patriotic pineapples and pinwheels.  The quilt is in a 3 x 3 configuration.  I made some extra blocks for the runner.

Of course I still have to quilt the 3 x 3 configuration quilt.  I love how this runner turned out.  It is long and has presence on my dining room table.

I cross-hatched the pineapples and did an all over meander with stars in the background fabric.

I thank you for visiting.
Have a lovely day.
Love
Chantal

5 comments:

  1. so beautiful! Your gorgeous quilting really makes it sing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab and unique patriotic runner. The quilting really makes the runner. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out wonderful and looks beautiful on your table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a fun runner! looks so nice on your pretty table.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your runner - it's gorgeous, and it looks lovely there on your table! I've been watching this 5 FQ patterns/series too. [What a beautiful dining suite you have :-)]

    ReplyDelete