Thursday, August 24, 2017

More leftover half square triangles!

I had a baggie of trimmed snowballed corners which I had stitched together.  In an endeavor to clear off my sewing table a bit, I decided to piece them into a tablerunner.   I am so glad I did.  I now have another patriotic decoration!!!

I was getting behind on my mini dresden BOM too.  So I stitched up July and love how bright and sweet it is.

My son moved out in May as he graduated college and found an awesome job in Charleston.  I have slowly been changing his room into a guest room.  I have a patriotic/ beach theme going on in there.  Prompted by the blue color on the walls.  I have been eyeing out this whale shelf for months at Hobby Lobby.  I found it in the clearance section for $11 a few weeks ago.  I could not pass it up.  I just need to put some goodies in it.  Love, love, love my whale.

My washer broke two weeks ago - in the middle of a load of bedding!  I had to carry the bedding upstairs to rinse out in the bath and drag it downstairs again to go and hang outside to dry.  What a mission.  But it was all worth it as I now own this set of beauties.  I love a front loader and they work so wonderfully well.

Thank you for stopping by.
Until next time, happy stitching.
Love
Chantal

2 comments:

  1. You little triangle leftovers made a super cute table runner. I always think I'd do something with those bits, but rarely do. Sorry about your washer, but the new red version is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same washer/dryer and LOVE them. I hadn't bought my own machines since 1988 and I got them 3 years ago. They are wonderful and that is a great green paint in there.
    cute whale hanging.
    Your runner and little dresden are lovely

    ReplyDelete