Friday, June 8, 2018

Works in Progress.

I have so many works in progress.  I thought I would share 3 English Paper Piecing projects with you today.  I am sad to say that I have been working on this Christmas Diamond Hexagon quilt for a number of years now.  I think this might just be the year that it gets done.  I have made 3 new blocks this week.  If I can keep this momentum going, I should have it done by Christmas.

This is an EPP'd quilt made with jewel shapes.  Two jewel pieces make a heart.  One row the hearts are up and the next row the hearts are down.  They interlock beautifully.  This is going to be a sort of a lap size quilt.  The fabrics are all florals.  

This is a new project which I have just started.   It is a sew along and can be found on Instagram under #kingfisherquiltalong
Do look it up!  You might just find yourself starting a new project too.  I had, as a scrap management method made hundreds of 1/2 inch hexagons and just kept throwing them into a shoebox.  My shoebox of basted hexies is about 3/4 full.  Finally I have the perfect project to put these tiny treasures to good use.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Have a lovely weekend.  I wish you lots of sewing hours.

Love
Chantal

9 comments:

  1. It's not really a new project if you had the basted hexies already. Wink Wink :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me off the hook Sarah!

      Delete
  2. I hope you continue your momentum with the Christmas stars. It will be gorgeous. I've never seen the interlocking heart pattern. It's very nice. Your teenie tiny hexies appear to have found the perfect project. You have most of the sewing done already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely comment Kyle. I am determined to get the Christmas stars done. I even have a number of teeny tiny rosettes stitched up, so yes, lots of the work done already. I love when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful projects. Happy Sewing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Manuela! I am enjoying all the hand stitching.

      Delete
  5. I was cured of HIV with the use of natural herbs that I ordered through Dr Itua Herb store https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/. I love Traditional Medicine so much. Most times, injection and drugs are just a waste of time and money. I was cured 3weeks ago, i suffered from HIV for 5yrs but with the help of Dr. Itua herbal medicine, I was cured within three weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same man also cured my Aunt from herpes, as soon as I heard she had herpes, I referred her to the doctor and she was cured after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 18 persons and they were all cured from their various illnesses. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs,injections,surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. This man is a herbal doctor, I assure you of cure if you drink his natural herbs. He has herbs that cures Hiv, Herpes, diabetics, asthma, hepatitis, etc. Contact Dr. Itua on email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete