Friday, October 28, 2011

Second Finish of the Week

 Well, I got around to taking a photo of my second finish for this week!  It is a table centerpiece using Nancy Halvorsen's Bittersweet fabric!!!  The colors are quite sumptuous indeed.  I used the Little Twister tool to make the pinwheels.  It is a really fun tool to use and the effect is great!!!
I have a Christmas tree quilt pattern all mapped out to use the Little Twister tool again.  It comes in a variety of sizes!!  You can use a charm pack, or a layer cake and then there is a teensy one too which makes a really fun wall hanging or mug rug!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to make a lil twister Christmas tree! Do you have a pattern that I could beg, borrow, or steal? haha Do you have a pattern I could buy? Pat Smith preser@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete