Sunday, November 27, 2011

Some Stockings!

 I have two sons that attend college 1000 miles away from home.  They came home for Thanksgiving Break!  It was so wonderful to have all the chickens back in the nest.  We had an awesome week together and I am extremely thankful to have them here.
 They go to a military college and their rooms are a bit spartan at best.  One of my sons asked me to make a Christmas stocking for him and his roommate to bring some Christmas cheer into their lives for the last few weeks before they get home for Christmas holiday.  He helped me choose fabric and this is the combination we came up with.  I whipped these stockings up in an afternoon.
Now I have to get moving on some serious house decorating.  Got to have it looking beautiful for when they return in two and a half weeks time.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment