Friday, October 26, 2012

A Bit of This and a Bit of That!

Its the time of year for chrysanthemums!  I love their cheerful colors!  I planted two pots for my front entrance and they looks so lovely!
This week I have built some more houses from scraps!  Don't even want to know how far behind I am with the whole process!
 I needed to cut out papers for my hexes!  Did a whole bunch as you can see from the scrap paper!
 And stitched this little treasure together!
Wishing you a happy Friday and thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty pretty hexie flower. I need to find better fussy-cuttable fabric because yours rule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the mums this time of year too. Yours look love and what a nice front entrance! I always longed for a brick home.
    cute houses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your entry looks fabulous! So inviting and warm! I love the new little houses for your neighborhood! The peepers are too precious! And I do believe that I have ANOTHER new favorite fussy cut hexie! That one is absolutely beautiful! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete