Monday, August 25, 2014

A Hexagon Table Centerpiece Finish!

If you stop by regularly you will know that I am constantly battling the UFO list!  I have finished an older project and get to cross one of those ufo's off the list.   I started this centerpiece a while ago and decided it needed some embroidery.  For some reason the last bee never got done and there it sat!  Well I got down to business as I had all my floss out for another project and finished the little bee.  I drew it freehand onto the fabric with a fine mechanical pencil and then did the embroidery.  Putting it together was quick and easy.  I felt it needed some buzz lines radiating out from the center flowers.  I think it was the right thing to do.

4 comments:

  1. such a sweet little table topper! The bees make it so special! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely little bees -- very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the bee buzz lines look fantastic. Congrats on a beautiful finish.

    PS - I really like the "path" for the gold fabric - hoping that will bee (LOL) part of a pattern for one of the Value Proposition blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little bees and their flight paths! This is a lovely little table topper!

    ReplyDelete