Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Flag Day and a Patriotic Finish!

I planned to blog today after a long absence.  I spent most of May away from home.  I thought it was totally wonderful that today is Flag Day too.  I finished this quilt within hours of my trip so I had no time to show it off. 

I made this quilt using a Missouri Star Quilt Company Pattern and some patriotic fabric.  The negative space is big and gave me the chance to do some fancy custom quilting.  (I have not yet removed the blue marking pen marks, so if you see them, they will be coming out)

I am so happy with how the quilt turned out.  I thought I would catch the fag waving in this photo to commemorate flag day.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 

Love
Chantal

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe that I just spaced that today is Flag Day. It's not over. I'm going to put my little flags out. I love your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect finish to commemorate Flas Day. Your quilting is absolutely gorgeous. You're a master machine quilter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat quilt. I have never seen this pattern. Lovely finish!

    ReplyDelete