Friday, April 21, 2017

POTC Blocks and a Custom Quilting Job!

I have been having so much fun with the POTC blocks again.  I guess if a project languishes in a box for long enough, it becomes new again when revisited.

I did start making a second POTC project using more modern fabrics.  

This has to be one of my favorites.  Careful fussy cutting takes almost as long to do as stitching the block together.  The colors in this one just pop.

Reproduction fabrics for this one.

I have finally basted a top together with its backing and batting and have started quilting it.  This project will take a few weeks as I am custom quilting the large negative spaces.  I also have to mark the block with a ruler to get the spacings right for the different "rows" of quilting.  I am really enjoying this project.  I get about three blocks done per day.  It is a good project for listening to Audiobooks.

TGIF!  I wish you a wonderful weekend and thank you for visiting my blog.

Love
Chantal

3 comments: