Thursday, March 31, 2011

An Awesome Day

 I would like to show you what I received in the mail!  I took part in a Pay It Forward a couple of weeks ago and received this beautiful Easter Pillow Tuck from Betty of Primitivebetty's.  She included a wonderful pattern as well as a classy notepad!  How sweet and generous is she?  Thank you Betty, your kindness made my day!
As you know, I have my two college sons home with me this week.  My eldest son spent the day with his girlfriend, so my middle son and I took the opportunity to go antiquing in old town McKinney!  That is a pastime which the two of us enjoy sooooooo much!  We had lunch out and then visited a favorite quilting store of mine, Happiness is....Quilting!  I bought Quiltmania magazine (issue 83), and two kits to make the cutest tart pincushions!!!  Also, I found a fabulous lunch set made out of milk glass.  There is place on the plate for your cup and your sandwich or muffin, or cookies.  Genius!!!
It was great to spend some quality time with the boy.  We had a most enjoyable day.  I hope yours has been good too.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great day. I heard there are some really good projects in that magazine.

    ReplyDelete