Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A Cute Patriotic Mini Quilt

101 Fabulous Small Quilts surely lives up to it's name.  It is one of those books that gives me the crazy notion of wanting to make every quilt in the book.  Mini's are my favorite quilts to make.  The patterns in the book are so varied and there is something to suit everybody's taste.  So.... with 4th of July being so hot on our heels, I decided to make this patriotic beauty.
The boys went out to have a sport day together and so the girls decided that a sewing day was in order. I made this from my STASH!  Not a single scrap of fabric or batting was bought to make this quilt.
It is all basted and ready to quilt.  I am so looking forward to getting it done.  I am binding in solid red.  I will show you the finished product as soon as I am done.
Happy stitching and thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment