Sunday, July 28, 2013

Some hex-ing going on!

 There is a whole bunch of basting going on!  I bought two Moda Fall Honeycomb Hexagon packs and two Soho Charm packs by Sandy Gervais.  The two work so well together from a color perspective.
I have really not decided what I am going to do with them.  Yet...!!!  Does this happen to you?  I just knew that hexagons were the way to go.  The size is 2"!  Perhaps just randomly stitched together into a throw quilt.
I have finished another five flowers for the 300 - something flowers I have to make for the Quiltmania pattern.  
I am still quilting the quilt on my previous post.  I have one and a half rows left to do.  Perhaps I will get it done today.  I am very excited to finish this.  The sampler style free motion quilting has been a success in my opinion.  I am happy with it.  
Thank you for stopping by.  I am so glad you did.

1 comment:

  1. Always exciting to start another project - this looks like it will be a gret one - your initial hexies are wonderful with their fussy cutting :-)

    ReplyDelete