Monday, January 20, 2014

The Yarn Eater

I was browsing through some new blogs and came across Sarah London's blog.  She is a yarn person.  Well you know I love yarn as much as I love fabric.  She had a crochet-a-long for a Yarn Eater afghan. I have seen this pattern before but have not tried it.  Guess what?  She has a stellar tutorial on her blog which I had to try out.
 Isn't it an interesting afghan?  You can carry on with the rounds and make a big afghan in one piece.  Or you can make blocks and then join them up as you go along.  I like having a few portable projects which don't pin you to the couch and this is one of them.  I like the blocks.
 Each color round is made up of two rows.
 I have a couple more blocks waiting to be joined to these three!  I have fixed my boo boo and will appliqué my Soupçon block (from faeriesandfibres.blogspot.com) today and post about it tomorrow.  I am very excited about this quilt-a-long.  Have a great day and thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment