Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A Couple of Needlebooks!

I host a swap club at the quilt store once every two months.  This months item was a needle book.  I had seen a beautiful book on Pinterest which takes you to a tutorial.  I love it when that happens and am so grateful to the lovely folk who share their work with us.  How generous and sweet they are.  This particular pattern can be found at lotsofpinkhere.blogspot.com.  It was a really fun book to make and has some gorgeous features.  The pattern gives one two options - 1.  patchwork outer panel or 2. A solid outer panel.  I chose to do the patchwork outer panel.

 Inside, one has three pockets, a scissors pocket, a needle book couple of pages out of wool felt and a strip with velcro onto which you can feed two spools of thread.  How cool is that.
 I made two because they are just so darling and I knew I would want one too.

1 comment: