I made a wall hanging from a pattern out of one of the Moda Candy Books. It has been waiting to be quilted. I decided to do it one evening. I cut my backing fabric and was ironing it. My iron decided to cough some nasty water onto it. So off to the laundry for some Grandma's stain remover. I was happy to see the stain came out. However, now my backing was wet!!!! That ended the quilting progress for that evening. I tackled it the next morning and pressed on with the quilting. Some days quilting is easier than other days. I made progress really quickly on this one and by dinner time the quilt was bound and ready to hang up. Here is the top!