Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A Christmas Sack!

When my kids were very small, I made them each a Santa Sack!  This was in place of a stocking.  Let's face it, stockings are just awkward to stuff, and what do you do with a slightly bigger present?  Hence the sack.  Well my husband and I did not get one.  I either ran out of time or just did not think of making one for us.  So every Christmas we take our stocking stuffers out of a paper bag.  Well no more!!!  I made my husband his official santa sack yesterday!  I am happy with the way it turned out and he is thrilled with it.
I appliqued a deer head onto the front.  Used large Christmas bells on the ties!  

Here it is all cinched up with a few goodies inside!

It was early evening yesterday when I took this picture.  The sun was shining on the ice at the top of this tree.  Looked like thousands of sparkling diamonds.  So beautiful.  The picture does not do it justice though.

No comments:

Post a Comment