Monday, December 9, 2013

Celtic Solstice Progress.

I am almost finished with Part I.  Orange blocks complete.  Neutral blocks sitting at 70 completed.  I am so close I can  taste the finish to Part I.  I have started part two.  Most of the cutting is done and a total of six blocks are finished.  They are rather fun little blocks to make.  One must take care and sew accurately so that the seams make a nice join down the middle.  I am having so much fun with this mystery and can't wait to see the whole quilt.  Thank you Bonnie Hunter for providing us with another truly awesome gift!  You can find the link to Bonnie's Linky post here http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2013/12/celtic-solstice-mystery-monday-link-up.html
Here is a sampling of the blocks to date!

One of the Chevron Blocks.

A neutral and blue block.

An orange and blue block.

All the blocks to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment