Saturday, December 21, 2013

Celtic Solstice Part IV and Christmas Baking!

I am happy to report that CS IV goes together so nice and easily!  I even got my seams spinning (I've never done that before).    I have a helper who is impeding the progress!  So I have to wait for him to relocate himself before I carry on!
The darling daughter and I did some baking a couple of days ago.  Snickerdoodles - so Christmassy!  The wonderful smell of baking cinnamon is quiet divine.  I will be doing more baking really soon.  Christmas Mince Pies is next on the menu - a very British thing, so of course we used to make them in South Africa.  My Mom-in-law used to make the best mince pies ever.  If mine turn out half as well as hers, they will be delicious.
I have absolutely no idea why it is snowing on my picture!  Pooters and I are not friends so I really don't know how to fix it.  Anyhoo, my seams are spinning nicely!

Here is my first batch of the four patches!

Here is my little helper.  He is fast asleep on my strips now.

Waiting for the cookies!

Ah, Snickerdoodle Cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment