Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Halloween Decorating!

Making the mini quilts in the last two posts got me all fired up to decorate for Halloween.  I found my storage bins of Halloween goodies and got busy.   It's my excuse to decorate with a few funny cats.  Does this guy not look like he has eaten way too much candy?
 I made this bloke out of wool felt many years ago.
 I had so much fun making this little quilt a few years back.
 A vintage vignette in my family room.
Somebody helping me show off the mini quilt and pumpkin on the coffee table.
 A wool felt penny rug made a couple of years ago.
 There are six of us in our immediate family and six crows on the mantle.
 A couple of funny faces!  Have fun decorating for Halloween.  A change is as good as a holiday.

2 comments:

  1. What a great display of Halloween quilts and knickknacks! I particularly love your ginger helper with the big nose....adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful decorating!! love your little halloween quilts

    ReplyDelete