Monday, April 7, 2014

Some Easter Crocheting!

It seems like I needed a quick fix finish!  I had been trawling Pinterest and came across two really cute projects which I could work up quickly for Easter.  This pattern for the cute chicken took about an hour to make.  The instructions were great and can be found at crochetagain.wordpress.com.  Look at O'Malley lounging on my ironing board in the background.
The second project are these darling crocheted Easter Eggs.  The pattern is found on Petals to Picots blog.  The instructions are very clear and they make up really quickly.  While waiting for Nascar to start yesterday I made all of these.  Well we did have to wait for a long time because of the rain.  It never did start but I got all the eggs done for my cute little holder.  I was going to paint eggs to go in here but when I saw this pattern I knew I had to try them out.  Now I need to find some tiny eggs wrapped in foil to place in the bottom of the holder.

5 comments:

  1. these are both so cute! I'm off to find the patterns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! I adore the chicken!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little egg holder - the crocheted eggs are perfect! Is O'Malley ready for Feline Friday tomorrow?!

    ReplyDelete