Friday, June 27, 2014

Hexagons and Value Proposition Quilt!

I seem to have gotten a bit behind on my Value Proposition blocks.  Karen at faeriesandfibres.blogspot.com has an awesome QAL to make a hexagon quilt.  This is a study in value and has been a great learning experience.  I have just completed block four and have cut out the hexagons for blocks five and six.  Here is block number four!
 I have cut out for both blocks five and six.  This is block five.  Let the basting begin!  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Great block! Love the fussy cut center!
    I finally picked my sashing fabrics so while I was caught up on blocks, now I'll get behind while I add sashing to them all. 1 done, 5 more to go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous fussy cutting! I find it so interesting how colour and value choice can makes a block unique! I think your quilt is going to be fabulous when it is done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love anything made using hexies... looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete