Monday, January 3, 2011

A few of my favorite things!

My sweet family spoilt me with some wonderful fabric and wool felt for Christmas.  I also received some very cute patterns.  I can't wait to start some of the projects.  There is a pattern for a Christmas quilt which I will tackle during the course of the year.  I aim to do a block or two each month and hopefully at the end of the year I will have a spectacular quilt to put up in our home.
I am about to rinse out the sizing from the beautiful wool felt.  I have to admit that I have not done this before.  I will air dry it so as not to loose too much felt due to shrinkage.  Hope all goes well with that.
Bye for now!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blog land!
    I wanted to thank you for commenting on mine, but you have your setting as non-reply blogger.
    You look like you received some nice quilty treasures! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete