Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What's on the couch!

Hi!  I hope this post finds you in good spirits!  I am a crafter with fingers in many pies.  I thought I would show you a non-quilting project.  I do a lot of knitting and crochet work.  I like to have a portable project and the blocks for this afghan is one of them.  I will be joining the blocks with black or dark charcoal colored yarn.  Notice the bamboo knitting needles.  I just LOVE them - so easy and smooth to knit with.
This is a good TV watching project as I don't have to think about the pattern and really don't spend too much time watching what I am doing! This said, I have to admit that I have had to do some backwards knitting (unpicking).  I also took this project to our friends log cabin in Oklahoma for a few days and got a bunch of blocks completed.
Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment