Tuesday, January 11, 2011

One Finish and a work in progress!

 Hello, I hope this blog finds you in good spirits.  I thought I would post a picture of the cute Ruffle Scarf that I have just completed crocheting.  This one is for me.  I have made five others and all the recipients have been completely thrilled with it.  The pattern can be found on Lion Brand.com.  It is a free crochet pattern.  The number is L0003AD.  It takes one skein of Homespun yarn and about a movie's worth of time to make it in.  Give it a try, you will be pleased with the results.
 I started working on A Christmas Wish BOM that was doing the rounds of Blogland.  I love embroidery and really enjoy making these blocks.  I am nearly done the fourth block.  I hope to finish this project soon and not leave it to become a UFO!!!
The blocks are cut out much bigger than the finished block so that I can fit it with ease into the embroidery hoop.  They will be cut down to size once I am finished embroidering them.
I finished another afghan block while waiting for my daughter at the dentist yesterday!!!
Have a great day.  Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment