Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Treat for Me!!!

Today I had to do one of my least favorite things!!!  Yes, I had an appointment at the dentist for my bi-annual clean and check-up!!  Sooooo, afterwards I thought I would reward myself and visit Happiness Is... quilting shop in McKinney!  Oh it was just wonderful.  I bought my favorite quilting magazine, some yummy wool felt, a summer bluebonnet pillow pattern and some cream fat quarters to use in my basket quilt.  It was wonderful to walk around and just drink in all the exquisite fabric and quilts.  True eye candy!!! It has been a great day so far and I hope you are having a wonderful day too!

2 comments:

  1. You're a woman who thinks as I do--a quilty treat is just the thing after some unpleasantness or a challenging day. (A trip to the dentist definitely qualifies.)
    Local quilt shops have never had Quilt Mania magazine on their shelves, but any time I've seen a copy, it's been great fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS -- Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting for a chance at my blog giveaways. I wasn't able to reply directly to your e-mail. You're set as "no reply" and your e-mail address is hidden from view, so no one can reply to your comments. If you want to change that, instructions on how to change it are on my blog above the comment box.

    ReplyDelete